Chrome Cover Fence

Image
Fence with chrome covering is protec from corrode, but the age of this protection is deppend on the thicness of chrome cover .  The example of fence with chrome covering as on he picture below:

Dream House

My definition about dream house is not a house with beautiful accessories and with expensive price. Dream house is our house that enters to your dream when you are sleep. Not every your house living is show on your dream; just a house living with a very special memory will enter into your dream, you have certain memory to the house, sometime also not good memory, very bad memory also will enter and merge when you are slept, but better dream if you have a good memory about their house.

Not every good memoriam of certain house will merge in your dream, but if you become love to that living house will merge on your dream. Dream house usually just a house when you are still child and life together with your mom and dad. I don’t know why this house often merge on my dream, but many people also have the same cases when they are on dream. If you feel comfortable to stay on your living house and merge in your dream when sleep it’s mean that you have had you dream house.

I have experience on my live, I stay on my own house for about 8 years but I never dream my living house even have long time stay there. Someday I worry to my house fence condition and I dream there is a thief jump over my house fence. This is the first time I dream my house living.

The time is go on and no other dream about my house living, after a years I have business on my house living and after improve my business the goods become more and more and I should keep the good in the garage. May be because of my worry feeling, then I dream my house again about the same case, a thief is stealing my goods, but with different condition with the last long time dream of my house, because the fence have modified and no worry again of the thief that jump over of the fence.

The development, improvement on your house can make you are comfortable to stay in your house living now, and can be said that this is your dream house. Your dream house is not always a luxury house with modern appliance inside, but your dream house that your living hour that can merge in your dream when your are slept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western House History

Chrome Cover Fence

Tutorial Excel in New House